Cowl Flap Motor Access on M20J

It appears my cowl flap motor will have to be replaced.  I have read all the relevant topics and would like to know if there is any particular difficulty in accessing the motor.  There are many comments on the K model but none on the J.  It is not clear from the parts manual exactly where the motor is mounted.

I expect this will be clear when we remove the cowling but would appreciate any tips on replacement.  I would also be interested in the turn time from Globe if anyone has purchased a new/exchange/rebuilt motor from them since Covid.

Can you post a picture of the installation from the service manual? For my 252, ran into roller pins that connect the motor shaft to the arm and requires drift punches. So be sure to have the right tools ahead of time. Also, probably a good idea to replace the pins with new ones along with others perhaps on re-assembly.

It is REALLY easy to access on the J.  It is on the pilot side of the firewall  as described above.  An oil leak had caused mine to malfunction.  Luckily the shop was able to save it by opening and cleaning.  BTW Globe Alabama quoted us one to two weeks for overhaul.