Thank you Aeromotors, LLC

rogerl

Reporting on a great experience with Aeromotors LLC executing rebuild of weakening Weldon A8152-B boost pump.

Flat rate rebuild was less than 1/2 the price of the "other guys".  I included an extra 50 bucks "in the hope of expediting service" as a phone call to Ole found that they had a lot of rebuilds to do ... and I really, really do not like downtime.

These folks turned the rebuild around in 2 days AND sent me my 50 bucks back!  The motor and motor housing are brand new.  The paperwork is impeccable.  Phone conversations with Teresa were a delight!  While you have to set up return shipping, Teresa educated me on the wonders of 'click-n-ship' for a flat rate medium box - I just did that, emailed her the label, they slapped it on the box that I had sent it in (highly recommend insuring it ....), and the postal service then proceeded to (ahem) almost do it just right.

Installation today showed a perfectly working pump.

Thank you Teresa, Ole and Harvey!

• Like 4

Wish I had heard of them when my pump gave up the ghost last year.  Hopefully I won't need another rebuild, as the last one had been in the airplane without overhaul since the mid 1980s.  I ended up buying a new one from Spruce and getting a core credit, which was quite expensive (I needed it fast).

Edited by 1001001