CLUB SPONSOR = Great Deal For MooneySpace Members

MrRodgers

Hey Everyone.

The West Coast Mooney Club Sponsor Crewchief Systems has an INCREDIBLE DEAL that they have made available to ALL MOONEYSPACE Members. 
Note:  I get nothing personally from my promotion of this opportunity.  They are a big supporter of the West Coast Mooney Club and I believe in the value of the service they provide.
Starting today get 40% off your regular enrollment to their services.  That is a $200.00 savings.
Crewchief will give you an incredible service helping you manage maintenance and also protect the value of your aircraft.
DON'T MISS THIS DEAL!
Offer good through Sept 30, 2020.

Check out the opportunity below.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

116584729_10158337256815822_595489773609

2 minutes ago, MrRodgers said:

My understanding is that it is for the first year only.  I will confirm with them and get back to you.

I didn't notice the tiny print "first 12 months of service" in the flyer before, but if this rate lasted longer I would sign up right now.

I didn't notice the tiny print "first 12 months of service" in the flyer before, but if this rate lasted longer I would sign up right now.

It’s a great opportunity for you with a $200.00 savings the first year. I LOVE the service they provide me as an aircraft owner. Try it for a year at the discount and see how you feel about it when renewal comes up. I think you’ll find value in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk