PPI Recommendations

V1VRV2

I left an e-mail and voicemail for Eric @ Oasis but he hasn’t gotten back to me. Could be very busy. Looking at alternatives in the WI, eastern MN, MI, northern IL. area in case I have to due to contractual obligations. Thanks in. advance!

I used a guy named Patrick Lutker out of southern Wisconsin for a PPI at Kenosha. He is not a Mooney guy per se, but it was the best option I had for mine, as I needed someone who would travel. Guy wouldn't let the airplane leave his hangar for PPI. Someone on Mooney Pilots facebook group said he'd helped him with his annuals a few times so I went with it. Never actually met the guy, but I guess he did OK. It was a good report, and we never found anything later either so... it could be said there was nothing for him to find, but he helped me out in a pinch so I was grateful for that. I can send you his phone number if needed.