Newly Rebuilt Rochester Fuel Senders

I have 14 newly rebuilt Rochester Fuel senders available for sale.  They are 8 of part number 610242-1 (inboard), 5 of part number 610243-1 (outboard) and 2 of part number 610243-3.  (See pics).  They will fit the F and J, and likely others but I have not researched the part numbers for other models.

They are all recently rebuilt by Air Parts of Lochkaven and have the accompanying return to service documents.  I had them rebuilt as back-up parts but then a JPI 930 which is fully digital capable and put in the Cies senders.  I converted from the resistive senders to a fully digital frequency based system.  I am asking $250.00 each for the Rochester senders.

My cell phone is (617) 877-0025 and my e-mail is john.breda@gmail.com

John Breda

DSC02208.JPG

DSC02209.JPG

DSC02210.JPG

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, MikeOH said:

Note that they will only fit Fs from S/N: 22-1257 and on.

That is not true.  The Rochester gauges can and should be used to replace the originals.  Mine is a 1968 F model and these were purchased for my plane.  The original style fuel gauges installed in 1968 are junk.  The Rochester gauges are a distinct improvement.  My serial number is way before S/N 22-1257.  All the F models have the same fuel capacity, unless the long range tanks were installed, in which case the same Rochester fuel gauges are still used.

John Breda

6 hours ago, M20F-1968 said:

That is not true.  The Rochester gauges can and should be used to replace the originals.  Mine is a 1968 F model and these were purchased for my plane.  The original style fuel gauges installed in 1968 are junk.  The Rochester gauges are a distinct improvement.  My serial number is way before S/N 22-1257.  All the F models have the same fuel capacity, unless the long range tanks were installed, in which case the same Rochester fuel gauges are still used.

John Breda

I"m just going by the parts manual in reference to the F model:

CDE510EB-CFC5-4A67-96A6-EE5CBDC85321.jpeg

29655C88-D6BA-4F25-9FAA-79AF23B5598B.jpeg

Edited by MikeOH

• 10 months later...
On 8/2/2020 at 4:49 AM, M20F-1968 said:

I have 14 newly rebuilt Rochester Fuel senders available for sale.  They are 8 of part number 610242-1 (inboard), 5 of part number 610243-1 (outboard) and 2 of part number 610243-3.  (See pics).  They will fit the F and J, and likely others but I have not researched the part numbers for other models.

They are all recently rebuilt by Air Parts of Lochkaven and have the accompanying return to service documents.  I had them rebuilt as back-up parts but then a JPI 930 which is fully digital capable and put in the Cies senders.  I converted from the resistive senders to a fully digital frequency based system.  I am asking $250.00 each for the Rochester senders.

My cell phone is (617) 877-0025 and my e-mail is john.breda@gmail.com

John Breda

DSC02208.JPG

DSC02209.JPG

DSC02210.JPG

Guessing you've sold all of these by now?  Thanks.

14 hours ago, DCarlton said:

Guessing you've sold all of these by now?  Thanks.

I sold one full set last winter and then had little time to pursue the sale of the rest, so I still have them.  Which ones are you needing?  What plane and which locations?  If you have part numbers please send them.  The ones I have have been rebuilt with the associated paperwork.  You can reply here, or to my email:  john.breda@gmail.com or call me at (617) 877-0025.

Thanks,

John Breda