Mooney Contest for August 2020

Zulu Aviation Corporation is running a contest during the month of August.

Whomever flies our Mooney M20F the most hours during the month of August (with a minimum of 10 hours) will win the contest.  The prize?  You will get to fly our Mooney ANYWHERE in the continental United States for Labor Day weekend absolutely FREE!  And when I say free, I mean FREE, as we are even throwing in the fuel!  All hours (including dual instruction hours) count.  Our insurance does require that you have at least 100 hours total flying time to be eligible to fly our plane (even with our contracted CFI), so that is the only requirement you must meet in order to be eligible to get into the contest and start flying some hours.  Check us out at zuluaviationcorp.com or shoot me a private message for more details. 

• Like 2

Thanks Hank, I will sure try.  Technology isn't my strongest skill set and I am still learning to navigate this site, but I will seek them out.  If you see any, I would also appreciate it very much if you could point them to us!

Zulu,

please help me help you...

@hammdo helped me recommend somebody to find you just the other day...

I invite Hammdo because he could be somebody you might get 10hours with... now there is a competition with an awesome prize... he might be a contender!  :)

About helping me...  see that little donate button on the bottom...?

I love to recommend Companies/supporters of MS...

But, Only if it makes sense to you...

Best regards,

-a-