Mooney M20M Bravo SOLD

Jibsheet1

This aircraft had been SOLD.

1990 Mooney M20M TLS. 1040TT. Fresh annual, W&B, and pitot static. ONE OWNER PLANE! ADS-B in and out. Annuals and service have been maintained throughout its life and it has been in a heated hangar from new. The plane has a recent annual and all ADs and SBs have been met. Engine is a “wet head” and has good compressions on all cylinders. There was a gear up landing made in 2005 with minimal damage. A new prop was installed and the plane was ferried to FL for repairs. Engine was torn down and given a 0 SMOH at that time. Located at KGKJ Port Meadville PA. Logs are complete and delivery available in the lower 48. This is a nice straight flying plane and like all Bravos very quick. Has factory speed brakes. 

I am listing this plane for a friend who is selling his father in-law’s aircraft. I have been flying the aircraft and have all of the logs so will be able to answer most questions you may have. 

Jeff

77EA9ADB-701F-4EF8-8ED3-B99D77A95F57.thumb.jpeg.35e32cdb42e6d876983672dba26e0452.jpegCall or text  814-881-8249

624D8687-4F86-4A17-A3D4-DAC7F24395E1.jpeg

E5DBE9AE-D065-4E22-9A2A-B0E5851D3A7B.jpeg

D4A6AF6F-94A3-4E9D-ACB9-682A10D55951.jpeg

I hate to be “that guy” but if you’re going to post an flight panel pic I probably wouldn’t be running at 33-34 inches in level flight with CHTs over 400.  I’m just trying to be constructive since those who want to buy on this forum tend to be discerning when it comes to turbo engine management...

Other than that it looks like it was well taken care of.  Best of luck with the sale!

• Like 2

I hate to be “that guy” but if you’re going to post an flight panel pic I probably wouldn’t be running at 33-34 inches in level flight with CHTs over 400.  I’m just trying to be constructive since those who want to buy on this forum tend to be discerning when it comes to turbo engine management...
Other than that it looks like it was well taken care of.  Best of luck with the sale!

Oil pressure looks low as well for cruise RPMs, but I don’t know Bravos.

59 minutes ago, ArtVandelay said:

Oil pressure looks low as well for cruise RPMs, but I don’t know Bravos.

Yes, I’ll give that one a pass since the gauges and other instrumentation issues can sometimes cause that to be lower than one would like.  I usually see about 70 psi at that altitude.

1 hour ago, Davidv said:

Yes, I’ll give that one a pass since the gauges and other instrumentation issues can sometimes cause that to be lower than one would like.  I usually see about 70 psi at that altitude.

I have never owned a lycoming, is the 70psi typical for these engines?  
I have owned four with Continentals and I’d see mid 50’s in oil pressure in all of them, Ovation’s and acclaims. 

• Like 1

Just now, Schllc said:

I have never owned a lycoming, is the 70psi typical for these engines?  
I have owned four with Continentals and I’d see mid 50’s in oil pressure in all of them, Ovation’s and acclaims. 

I can’t speak for others, but my oil pressure ranges from low 70s down low to low 60s when I’m up at FL240 and my oil temp is slightly higher up there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Jibsheet1 changed the title to Mooney M20M Bravo SOLD