Digital Copies of Old Electrical Prints

I'm in the middle of a big upgrade on my plane.  This means cutting a lot of wires and I hate to do it without being able to redline prints and know what I did for posterity and future troubleshooting.  I've started drawing the prints for my plane in Visio.  Before I keep going, I thought I would check and see if anyone has done this already.

I'm betting no one has.  I'm working on drawing up the 1975 E model prints for my plane using the pictures @Guitarmaster shared of his prints.  It's a challenge tracing wires across multiple pictures so it's really slow work.   It's not perfect.  I'm not a CAD guy by any definition of the word.  Just a plane owner that wants to do it right and be able to keep track of changes.  In the meantime, I'd like to ask those of you who do have good prints to check my work.  If you can redline my work, I'll make the corrections and them share them with the community.  I'd like to get them right and then I'm happy to share for everyone to use.  :) 

Attached is what I have drawn so far. 

Mooney Electrical Prints.pdf

Somehow the prints for my 75 E have gone missing.  I have the J model prints and I have the 74 and earlier prints, but the 75 E/F prints are gone. 

On a side note, I think I have a line on a good digital copy.  A 50+MB scan of original prints.  I'll probably still create a visio copy so I can edit them instead of making a literal redline.  I like the idea of a clean set of prints.  :)