Did a 1980 M20K have an electrical trim?

NicoN

I am a bit confused.

So far, I was thinking, our 1980 M20K was originally equipped with an electric trim, but not with an ALT-hold and definitively not with auto-trim.

But now, I am not sure if the electrical trim cam ewith an S-TEC 60 PSS.

6 hours ago, NicoN said:

I am a bit confused.

So far, I was thinking, our 1980 M20K was originally equipped with an electric trim, but not with an ALT-hold and definitively not with auto-trim.

But now, I am not sure if the electrical trim cam ewith an S-TEC 60 PSS.

if you cannot visually identify what is installed, here are some suggestions: 

Maybe looking at the POH will give you the list of what was installed at the factory ?

Maybe looking at the maintenance logs will give you what was installed after the plane came out of the factory ?

It was dependent on the configuration of the particular aircraft, esp. the AP as mentioned.  Look in the Supplemental section of your POH and see if there is a description of an electric trim and its operation. If not anywhere in the POH, then it was not in the aircraft.