Sidewinder for sale

OHAEDO

These are pretty neat.  Too much tug for a Mooney but maybe a TBM is (barely) large enough... I saw on moving a citation jet around.  It looked like lots of fun.

https://www.besttugs.com/pages/romeo-line?matchtype=b&network=g&device=c&keyword=%2Bremote %2Bairplane %2Btugs&campaign=1885577962&adgroup=69018064926&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu-DQ-N7c6gIVzsDACh3yOwCXEAAYASAAEgIpYfD_BwE

• Like 1

These are pretty neat.  Too much tug for a Mooney but maybe a TBM is (barely) large enough... I saw on moving a citation jet around.  It looked like lots of fun.
https://www.besttugs.com/pages/romeo-line?matchtype=b&network=g&device=c&keyword=%2Bremote %2Bairplane %2Btugs&campaign=1885577962&adgroup=69018064926&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu-DQ-N7c6gIVzsDACh3yOwCXEAAYASAAEgIpYfD_BwE

There’s one from that company in the hangar - they guys in the FBO do such a good job I just don’t see myself needing one - line folks - EXCEPT Signature - are so good in general in my experience! I’d rather have them w a tip and be on my way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, OHAEDO said:

There’s one from that company in the hangar - they guys in the FBO do such a good job I just don’t see myself needing one - line folks - EXCEPT Signature - are so good in general in my experience! I’d rather have them w a tip and be on my way

Lucky you - well they are pretty neat, aren't they!

I suppose for that odd time you might want to move your airplane around yourself - its hard to beat the easy and simple aerotow (gas engine like a lawn mower) that I and many of us move our Mooney's with.

When do you take delivery?  Please post a picture!  TBMs are just oversized Mooneys as far as I am concerned.

• Like 1

Lucky you - well they are pretty neat, aren't they!
I suppose for that odd time you might want to move your airplane around yourself - its hard to beat the easy and simple aerotow (gas engine like a lawn mower) that I and many of us move our Mooney's with.
When do you take delivery?  Please post a picture!  TBMs are just oversized Mooneys as far as I am concerned.

Thank you friend. Truly all the best to you and yours....

I’m happy to report the bird is a DAHER in pompano - they’re doing their thing - we should close next week assuming no anomalies and I am psyched!

As to flying - she’s simpler to run - and feels truly like a long body Mooney - so I feel the DNA - it’s just wet your pants fun to fly her!!!

• Like 5

Thank you friend. Truly all the best to you and yours....

I’m happy to report the bird is a DAHER in pompano - they’re doing their thing - we should close next week assuming no anomalies and I am psyched!

As to flying - she’s simpler to run - and feels truly like a long body Mooney - so I feel the DNA - it’s just wet your pants fun to fly her!!!

I love the TBM, and watch steveo YouTube channel because of it. But in his last video of post annual flight, he mentions the annual was $93,000....for a plane that was in good working condition when it went in, but was broken when he picked it up (Pompano).
  • Confused 1