Sweet 67 M20F....lots of mods + Glass

• 2 weeks later...

Just to chime in on this plane. I looked over the complete logs for this F model. They were provided to me by Josh (Chief Pelican). A friend of mine is interested in it.

From a logbook perspective it is a solid F that has decent upgrades and has been well maintained throughout it’s entire life (down to the rubber induction boot).

I recommended to my friend that he should move forward with a PPI to verify the logs indicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys n Gals....I have been at the hangar all weekend.  The fresh Annual Inspection and MX are completed!  She is available and now with fresh annual!  Buy now and fly 12 mo before anything is due.  Mags are fresh, plugs clean and oil analysis is perfect!  Great P&I....Come see.  The panels will be off if you want to do an easy pre-buy.  I'm going to work but my partner can show.  Compressions were 73 -76 cold.  I will be putting everything back together on the 18th.  Plan your prebuy today!  $99,500 is now FIRM.  Theres a couple of junk, short mooneys for sale on the field if you want a 40K-60K POS that will kill your family.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Chief Pelican said:

Just the facts sir.  Have you seen them?  Do you know their history? 

No I haven't, because people from all over the world frequent this board.  Unless those planes are listed for sale here, no one here has any idea what other airplanes you're talking about.  You're airing weird local grievances in front of an international audience.  So if you want to sell your plane here, try having some respect for the knowledgeable buyers who come to this site.

• Like 1