TFR Display

My home base is at KFXE which is near to KPBI. Every time Mr. Trump is in the area a TFR zone is issued. I only know of the TFR on my Garmin Pilot Samsung cell phone. Is there anyway of displaying the TFR on my 530W? Are TFR warnings issued on ADSB ground stations? Would the GTX 345 provide TFR data to my GNS530W?

Just now, kpaul said:

I don't believe so.  FIS-B can pull in textual TFR NOTAMs only not graphical. 

Because it would be too easy for us to see where we should not go. So just relax and fly, a fighter will magically appear if you're in the wrong area . . . . .

• Haha 2

Because it would be too easy for us to see where we should not go. So just relax and fly, a fighter will magically appear if you're in the wrong area . . . . .

You’d be amazed how frequently that happens when the TFRs pop up. I remember hearing 3 call outs on 121.5 to pilots violating the TFR on a 25 minute return trip I made back from Air Mods.

841c8145731d5a10e5fac2698fea86ae.jpg

When I was at Air Mods, they told me a Mooney owner who had finished washing his plane and flew directly into the TFR while drying it off. They said the pilot was so flustered by the experience of being intercepted that he almost lost control of the plane landing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...