• KFC150 with altitude pre-select
  • Yaw dampener
  • JPI EDM 730 w/fuel
  • KN64 DME

No Damage History

New turbo and alternators

919lb useful load

$239,000 OBO

Additional photos and logbooks available online, please inquire.  

Steve

slcoleman@gmail.com

801-898-6530

DSC_0146.JPG

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg

20200707_201055624_iOS.jpg

20200707_210536445_iOS.jpg

20200707_210523755_iOS.jpg

• Like 8

Very nice.  Since that is a descendent of the 252, I am assuming the Encore is a mid body?  Also, it is interesting that it has the moritz gauges. I did not think those made an appearance until the 99 model year. I know on the bravos they did not since mine is a 98 as well and does not have them. 

1 hour ago, Bravoman said:

Very nice.  Since that is a descendent of the 252, I am assuming the Encore is a mid body?  Also, it is interesting that it has the moritz gauges. I did not think those made an appearance until the 99 model year. I know on the bravos they did not since mine is a 98 as well and does not have them. 

Yes it's a mid-body, but no those aren't Moritz, thank goodness. The Encore was out in '97-'98. The Encore had SigmaTek instruments, which are still serviceable.

• Like 1

The hint that you have the fancy Moritz gauges....

They are both digital and analog disables...

If you are ambidextrous-eyed... and can read both the digital Numbers and the analog needles... You are probably a GenXer...

:)

The Encore is the latest in the line of Ks/252s....

This one is beautiful... as pictured.

Best regards,

-a-

14 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

Yes it's a mid-body, but no those aren't Moritz, thank goodness. The Encore was out in '97-'98. The Encore had SigmaTek instruments, which are still serviceable.

I didn’t look close enough. They are the gauges that we have, only located and configured differently on the panel, like they were done on the later models with the moritz  gauges which is what threw me off.

• Like 1

Just now, Mcstealth said:

@LANCECASPER

This sort of the same avionics set up you had on your 310 O?

The previous owner had put in two Aspens in the Ovation, which was my first experience with them. I liked them well enough that I have three Aspens the Bravo I have now,. Why three you ask? Because there isn't room for four . . lol

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

The previous owner had put in two Aspens in the Ovation, which was my first experience with them. I liked them well enough that I have three Aspens the Bravo I have now,. Why three you ask? Because there isn't room for four . . lol

Hahahahaha 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/19/2020 at 12:06 PM, LANCECASPER said:

liked them well enough that I have three Aspens the Bravo I have now,. Why three you ask? Because there isn't room for four . . lol

That harkens back to a Don Garlits interview with a guy who asked why he liked the big block motors so much.  Garlits reached in his desk and pulled out a .45, asking “you know why I like this gun so much?”  Answer was “because they don’t make a .46.”

• Haha 1