1990 M20K 252 TSE ADDITIONAL INFO ADDED

BillC

5 minutes ago, Falcon Man said:

Oh I have been reading MS on and off for a lot of years - just don't do much social media commenting.

for the most part, MS is a continuous conversation amongst some pretty interesting people...

Some have some extensive backgrounds in all areas... in aviation, or in some other non-aviation area...

Some come looking for answers...

Some have answers looking to inform somebody else...

If you like to hang out and talk about Mooney aviation...there isn’t a better place...

My favorite is when people have questions about modified Mooneys... a 262, a turbo bullet, Missiles, Rockets and the like... 

These make great conversations...

MS is near perfect... but still full up with actual human beings...Not everybody is a perfect typer... and what I write on the east coast can easily be mis-understood by somebody on the west coast of England...   :)
(My typed English isn’t that good... I’m still working on it...)

I’m still learning about what I don’t know about social media...

I think I need to type a few more post to really get the hang of it...

Best regards,

-a-

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 8:24 AM, mike261 said:

Thanks Brian,

I get the feeling you know the airplane.

Mike

Yes. I knew the PO before he passed. He had dreams for that plane but his time was up too soon.  Regardless of paint and anything else you should fly and enjoy!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...