WTB: Fuel Tank Senders

I have a 75 E model that I'm replacing with CiES senders this next week.  Can't speak to how well they work.  Replacing them because the gauges didn't work right and I'm putting in an engine monitor.  Not sure if it was wiring, senders, or gauges.

I have 4 senders from my K 231 model when I upgraded to the cies. Posted in my thread of avionics for sale. I think I was asking 300 for the set.  I found them to be quite accurate for the 3 years I had the plane before upgrading. 

Let me know. I can send pics. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have 14 newly rebuilt Rochester Fuel senders available for sale.  They are 8 of part number 610242-1 (inboard), 5 of part number 610243-1 (outboard) and 2 of part number 610243-3.  (See pics).

They are all recently rebuilt by Air Parts of Lochkaven and have the accompanying return to service documents.  I had them rebuilt as back-up parts but then a JPI 930 which is fully digital capable and put in the Cies senders.  I converted from the resistive senders to a fully digital frequency based system.  I am asking $250.00 each for the Rochester senders.

My cell phone is (617) 877-0025 and my e-mail is john.breda@gmail.com

John Breda

DSC02208.JPG

DSC02209.JPG

DSC02210.JPG