GSM switch - pre heat, temperature control, hangar door

I'm selling my engine pre heating GSM switch (update to a full hangar management system) fully setup and ready to use.  $250 plus shipping

• 4 channel version (two have be already setup with power plugs)
  • each channel separately wired for seperate fuse 
  • with humidity and temperature sensor
  • with WiFi module
  • lighted power plugs to indicate channel status 
  • power supply
  • GSM antenna with magnetic socket
  • LiPo battery (if losing external power)
  • iOS app for cell phone use

It's easy to handle and I used it with a T-Mobile sim card. The output can be switched via app, switches on the device, based on time or based on temperature. I liked the option to check the status of the channels (see image) , temperature and humidity in the hangar.  Cool is as well to connect the electrical hangar door for remote opening and closing. It worked very reliable and you get an confirmation if its switching on or off. It also reports loss of power in the hangar.

Description
4G Relay Switch works on the basis of 4G/3G network, so it requires a prepaid pay-as-you-go 4G SIM card from your cellular provider, No minutes are used as it doesn't actually answer the calls - it recognize caller ID and then reject your phone call to turn on the switch automatically.
Its working way as same as your home wall mount manual press lights switch, the only difference is we changed manual press working way to Cell Phone wireless remote control. So the range of this relay switch is truly unlimited, You can remote control your home appliances anytime anywhere in the world!

Specification:
Working Voltage: DC 12-24V@1-2A
Material: ABS
Input Port: YES(for Temperature and Humidity sensor, optional)
Output: 4 channel relay, NO/NC,COM
Relay Contact: 10A 250VAC, 10A 30VDC
Power Consumption: Standby status:60mA@12V, Working status:100mA@12V
Memory: Relay memory after AC power outage
Control way: Phone Call/SMS/Timer control/Ralated working/Temperature and Humidity alarm
Working Humidity: >65%
Working Temperature: -25 - +55℃
Radio Frequency: 433.92MHZ (for wireless keyfob,optional)
Relay device dimension:7"(L) x 4.75"(W) x 2.25"(H)
Package Dimension:8.75"(L) x 6.5"(W) x 2.75"(H)
4G Module Bands: FDD-LTE:B2/ B4/ B12, 3G-WCDMA:B2/B4/B5 Compatible providers: USA: AT&T, T-Mobile

IMG_4328.jpg

IMG_4327.jpg

IMG_4826.JPG

IMG_3407.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG