N6535U , 63 C model , parting out...

6535U , has made its final voyage , to the reapers hangar .... Today it dies..... It is now going to give life , to the aging fleet , It is complete but the wings and horizontal , are heavily corroded .. Call or post me for your needs .... Alan 856 419 5209    B hub prop   640 SMOH 6K , O360-A1A  1600 smoh ,  Narrow deck , runs well 8K ..  Lots of little stuff

cpart.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

Greetings Alan.

I’m interested in the floor fuel selector trim ring please and interior overhead speaker trim ring.

Also I’d be interested in dog house baffling please. 

Thank you.

Mitch 805 305-1546

Rats!!  My items of interest are already gone says Alan. That’s what I get for arriving at the party late :(

Good news though for those that may be interested...... Alan says he  may have some doggie house parts available. Seems these days it’s prudent to have some of those things on hand.  :)

Thanks Alan. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, David LaFaille said:

Hi Alan

seems I missed the hub and prop. I’m interested in a Mooney prop

HC-CY2R-1BF-7666-4

if you happen to run across this I would be grateful to you

thx

david 

818-216-0504

The number you just gave me is for a prop for an RV8 , it is not legal on a Mooney...  The correct prop is a HC-C2yk 1BF  With F7666A -2 blades