Robert Belville passed away

I've met Bob just a couple of times and maybe I kind of met Nancy in the back, standing by the man. Just wanted to say  that, Nancy you are still part of the Family. Bob was a gentleman and made friends just by being himself. As I said, wasn't close to him, but had some respect for the guy! Will surely contribute to the fund in memory of a great Man !

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

Nancy wrote me a very nice thank you letter ,    If you guys donate any money to the Gilliland foundation , I will half match it in Bobs name , up to 200 dollars  

nancybellville.jpg

Awesome Alan YTB 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 9:01 PM, Alan Fox said:

Nancy wrote me a very nice thank you letter ,    If you guys donate any money to the Gilliland foundation , I will half match it in Bobs name , up to 200 dollars  

nancybellville.jpg

Alan - put me down for $50 for the half match.

-Seth

On 8/27/2020 at 9:01 PM, Alan Fox said:

nancybellville.jpg

Alan, I am just now getting caught up with my MS duties. THis is so awesome! Thanks for your kindness and generosity! For those of you who didnt know, Alan and Jill have been Presidents club members of the Mooney Summit with very generous donations. Lets all consider Alan when we need a thingamajig for our Mooney's.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

Kris, with your 50 and Seth's 50, we will be up to $650. Alan has already sent $50 of his 200 pledge. 

You guys really rock! 

Bob, your kindness, wisdom and passion will live on. RIP dear friend.

Mike, thanks for all you do. I just sent in a donation that should take Alan up to his $200 pledge.

@Alan Fox, I hope you still have a little money leftover for some cobbler and ice cream at the next Summit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mike, thanks for all you do. I just sent in a donation that should take Alan up to his $200 pledge.
[mention=7207]Alan Fox[/mention], I hope you still have a little money leftover for some cobbler and ice cream at the next Summit.

The West Coast Mooney Club just sent $566.00 from our recent fundraiser in Sunriver, Oregon. Hope that helps any Mooney family members needing assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MrRodgers said:

The West Coast Mooney Club just sent $566.00 from our recent fundraiser in Sunriver, Oregon. Hope that helps any Mooney family members needing assistance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and thank you Michael. You west coast Mooney Club guys ROCK! 

11 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

Mission accomplished... 200 sent...   Thanks guys ...  Mike please let Nancy know that more money was donated in Bobs name.... From Mooneyspace !!! 

Thanks again Alan! You are exemplary of kindness and concern for others. Private email sent to Nancy, and your cc'd. With Alan's match and Richard Browns match of Alan, we have received $1000 in honor of Bob Belville from all sources, including Bobs' family and non flying friends.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 11:46 PM, EchoMax said:

Another $50 contribution in honor of Bob Belville, his family, and his beloved bird.

Thanks Thomas, enjoy Bob's aluminum legacy!

Nancy, I and the rest of the Mooney Summit community want to thank Thomas Miller, Alan Fox, Kenneth Lindberg, Mary Covalinski, Rhonda Dautrich, Anthony Carusou, Brad Podd, Richard Brown and Kris Adams who have donated in Bob's honor so far. I hope I havent left anyone out, and know there are a few more that have "committed" I will call out when completed. Please let me know if I have missed you on this list. Together, we have collected 1060 in Bob's honor. This, along with the $566 received from the West Coast Mooney Clubs raffle proceeds will all go to aid a downed Mooney pilot's family when they need it.

iwannadonate@paypal.com or Iwannadonate@mooneysummit.com if using zellepay 

EDIT additional donors, James Blough, Thomas Miller, David Kissell, Joe Allman and Rick and Glennie Junkin, Chris Ferraro

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2020 at 2:02 PM, TNIndy said:

Mike,

I donated $50 today. Thanks

Thank you David, ignore the email I just sent asking if this was in Bob's memory. 

Joe Allman, thank you also! I just got a notice of your kind donation! Chris Ferraro, your generosity blows me away!