67' M20F - Fresh Rebuild - RAYJAY - 430WAAS - STEC50

TheLachlan

14 hours ago, RocketGnome said:

TheLachlan, sent a text to the number posted then thought it might not be a textable number. Is the plane still available?

Edit: Just re read where it specificity says text lol.

Hmm I dont have any texts about a plane very recently. 432-413-8001, call or text. Or PM me your number and I'll reach out to you.

Still available. Also after going through the logs I found where Don Maxwell "Resealed fuel leaks" in 2012. Note it does not say fuel tanks so I do not know the extent of the reseal. In the same logbook entry it states that the main gear disc was also replaced.

Where I currently have the plane I'm about a 35 minute flight from Don Maxwell in Longview, Tx. If a potential buyer wanted to pay for an inspection from Maxwell I would gladly fly it over there for them, just thought I'd throw that out there.

When looking at forums I always wonder why someone decided to not buy a plane after seeing two people talk about it on the forum. I'll say @TheLachlan was great to work with and I thought the plane was fantastic, it was one of several I was looking at and I just went a different route. I would have no issues working with TheLachlan again and hope this plane finds a good home!

• Like 1

Just now, RocketGnome said:

When looking at forums I always wonder why someone decided to not buy a plane after seeing two people talk about it on the forum. I'll say @TheLachlan was great to work with and I thought the plane was fantastic, it was one of several I was looking at and I just went a different route. I would have no issues working with TheLachlan again and hope this plane finds a good home!

Thank you sir, and I wish you the best!

• Like 1

@TheLachlan Nice plane!!  If I don't already have a E, I would definitely consider yours.  

By the way, I noticed your F has two additional steel brace that extend from the firewall to the lower portion of the cowl.  Are those from the factory or was a aftermarket add-on?  I just finish my first annual and was surprised besides a row of screws where the lower cowl meets the fuselege, there is nothing help holding up the lower cowl once the top cowl is removed.   

IMG-1878.thumb.jpg.ad382b4b881d9aa16966935028389be3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...