Mooney Prebuy near Omaha, NE

Pilot boy

Hi all,

I am looking for a mechanic familiar with Mooneys in the Omaha, NE metro area or nearby to do a prebuy.  I am not complex certified yet to move the plane easily so I need somewhere somewhat close.  I have an accepted offer on a 1964 M20E.  Thank you,

-Ben

Call Paul or Eric up at OasisAero in Willmar, MN.  That is pretty close to Omaha for a Mooney and one of the best Mooney service shops in the country.  They can ferry it up there and back if needed and can even provide your transition training.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, skydvrboy said:

Call Paul or Eric up at OasisAero in Willmar, MN.  That is pretty close to Omaha for a Mooney and one of the best Mooney service shops in the country.  They can ferry it up there and back if needed and can even provide your transition training.

Do you know a good way to get ahold of them?  I've called the main number several times and it goes to Eric's voicemail but no one ever calls me back.