NorCal M20K or J Try?

I recall finding a thread with the names of a few Cali instructors who own an M20J or K, and I’m interested in the flight and ownership experience. If anyone has that URL, please post it. 

As a former tail wheel purist, CFI, and C180 owner, I was looking at returning to owning a Globe Swift with the IO360, which I loved. But with their prices, insurance premiums, etc, I thought the M20J would be easier to maintain across the U.S. and have more utility. I’m also looking at P35 or S35 Bonanzas, but they are likely to outrun my paycheck. Super Cub? I’d rather be going fast all the time rather than landing on dirt strips some of the time.

If you’re a J or K owner In the San Francisco Bay Area who would enjoy talking about your bird while I buy it a drink with a 15- to 20-minute flight, let me know. 

thank you

Welcome aboard David... 

If you fly with the guys above... expect that you will develop some form of dependence for... Speed And Efficiency!

:)

When you get to the next step... and consider Transition Training....

Some of the best Mooney CFIIs put their contact info here...  listed by state...

https://themooneyflyer.com/cfi.html

Best regards,

-a-