MSC: Advanced Aircraft Services or Command Aviation?

shawnd

I am trying to decide on a MSC here in the Pacific Northwest and wondering what folks' experiences have been with Advanced Aircraft Services in Troutdale, OR and Command Aviation in Bellingham, WA. I will be based in KPAE and can head to both easily. Thanks!

Stay FAR Far away from Craig SCAMhorn @ Command. Unless you want some 15 year old kids working on your plane and parts being pulled off your mooney and thrown onto other ones to get out the door. Oh and automatically assume atleast $1000 on your bill is total BS because they have pulled it off immediately once confronted on some weird hours numbers being on there on multiple occasions waiting on someone to not question it and fire off the money. 

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a clear trend, but I will add good experience with Advanced, as well.  In particular, there was a problem, and I was very pleased with how Greg handled it.  I think that backing up your work is valuable.  

I am also based at PAE, and if the timing is right, can help you get back and forth.  

10 minutes ago, Bolter said:

Sounds like a clear trend, but I will add good experience with Advanced, as well.  In particular, there was a problem, and I was very pleased with how Greg handled it.  I think that backing up your work is valuable.  

I am also based at PAE, and if the timing is right, can help you get back and forth.  

Yep, sounds like Advanced is clearly leading. Thanks for the offer Bolter - I could definitely use a ride back when flying it down.