For Sale: Shadin MiniFlow-L $795

Removed for panel upgrade. Shadin MiniFlow-L. Comes with fuel transducer. Provides display of fuel flow (gal/hr), single engine application, fuel used, alerts pilot of low fuel quantity, fuel needed to destination, fuel available upon reaching destination, nautical miles per gal fuel burned and more. The totalizer / fuel flow can save you thousands of dollars in fuel and engine repairs. Over $2400 to buy new!

Shadin MiniFlowL.jpg

These are awesome...and I just bought one from another MSer.  I found that the instructions don't include the panel cutout dimensions and they're not anywhere I could find online.  I called Shadin (just today, in fact) and they said..."yeah, they're not online" but they emailed me the PDF.  Here it is, for your buyer.  :)

ID91204XT-DD.pdf

• Like 1

• RFriesen changed the title to For Sale: Shadin MiniFlow-L $795
20 minutes ago, khedrei said:

Looks like I probably could have asked for more huh Ross ;) But I'm happy to have gotten rid of it and that it has a good home.  Hope you enjoy it. 

These are definitely selling for 800+ on ebay.

Shhhh...I wasn't going to tell anybody about the great deal you had.  If I remember right yours was posted for at least several days before I snagged it. That surprised me. Thanks again!

These are awesome tools.

Sorry to distract from your sales thread - I just wanted to jump in to post the cutout dimensions. :)