Aluminum inner gear doors - SOLD

Does anyone have a need for a pair of inner gear doors, off of a modified '66 E (which means I actually have no idea which models they will fit or what these might have originally been for). Photos below. Neither one is bent, but they do have some scratches on the paint and some interference wear. I also have a small bag of the hardware that came with them.

I will never reinstall these, because I want the additional clearance for dirt or grass. So hopefully somebody might have a use for them.

Ross

IMG_20200609_115514.jpg

IMG_20200609_115534.jpg

IMG_20200609_133755.jpg

IMG_20200609_133818.jpg

It looks like they're claimed...with a possible detour on the way.  One of our members DMed me and asked if he could make molds of them.  If he can do so without delaying their transit too long, that might be good for others who want fiberglass versions.  So, I'm talking to both him and @Gary Bymers above about the logistics.  And thanks @GLJA for being the back-up.  I wish I had another set for you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ross Taylor said:

It looks like they're claimed...with a possible detour on the way.  One of our members DMed me and asked if he could make molds of them.  If he can do so without delaying their transit too long, that might be good for others who want fiberglass versions.  So, I'm talking to both him and @Gary Bymers above about the logistics.  And thanks @GLJA for being the back-up.  I wish I had another set for you!

I’m in if he is willing to split costs/sell a set

• Like 1

Just now, RDuplechin said:

I’m not understanding how these are different from stock gear doors.  How are they different/better?

I think these are stock. If they’re the low profile Air Mods door, then (if I’m wrong I’ll be told) I believe you don’t need the fairing behind the inner door