Redline Sidewinder power tow

I've shipped these before. If you walk into a UPS Store it will run you at least $60 for ground. If you hand it to them and ask them to pack  and box it, it will be over $100,

The box will weigh around 30 lbs. but dimensionally is why it's so expensive.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LANCECASPER said:

I've shipped these before. If you walk into a UPS Store it will run you at least $60 for ground. If you hand it to them and ask them to pack  and box it, it will be over $100,

The box will weigh around 30 lbs. but dimensionally is why it's so expensive.

yep...my wife purchased mine and they had to "expedite" and it was over $100 shipping...Amazon makes us all think that shipping items should cost $3.99 lol

They do such a good job... Well built, really strong, very portable... they don’t lose their value by very much...

I tried to organize a group buy of these things once... there wasn’t enough discount available to make it interesting...

I was hoping to get a CB price... like 50%... Or... under the 1AMU mark...something... 

I got their tow bar instead.... :)

We did prove that enough MSers are actually using the device under many strenuous conditions, long and/or uphill... anything but wet surfaces... the drive system has a tendency to slip with water and snow...

Best regards,

-a-

All of the Mooney users with a bad back, actually a real bad one, I had 10+ surgeries and going in next week for another consult, anyway I started going through tugs in an effort to find the easiest on your lower back, the 40ez one wheel to balance  once I got older and weaker it became difficult to keep balanced and lock it on the gear, tried two different wheel ones like the sidewinder, the winder being much lighter than  the other, but still required bending and lining up properly not good, I then was in Bob Belview’s hanger he had a nose dragger looked easy. I got one it’s been easier on the back I still  use it, nice unit, little slow highly recommend for those old weak bad backed individuals.

• Like 3

On 6/11/2020 at 7:15 AM, Danb said:

he had a nose dragger looked easy. I got one it’s been easier on the back I still  use it, nice unit, little slow highly recommend for those old weak bad backed individuals.

I liked my Electric NoseDragger too. It was great for the Ovation.  

I swapped the 8 tooth chain drive gear on the motor shaft for an 11 tooth version.  That brought the speed up to a slow walk.  

• Like 1