So long

6 minutes ago, bonal said:

This whole situation just stinks to high heaven.  I'm glad your Mooney was made whole but sadly you have not and I hope you can take the fight to those that have damaged you.  I can't imagine how great you felt when you first took ownership of that beautiful airplane and how crushed you were when this happened for such a stupid careless action.  Best of luck in your efforts to recover what is due you. 

Thank you friend.  It sure does.  Makes my blood boil.  Appreciate the well wishes and the solidarity vibe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, M20Doc said:

If the steering bungee in your new TBM is like the one in older 700 models it shears a small roll pin internally.  No instructions for replacing the pin other than a new bungee for $6000.  

Clarence

Pocket lint....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bonal said:

This whole situation just stinks to high heaven.  I'm glad your Mooney was made whole but sadly you have not and I hope you can take the fight to those that have damaged you.  I can't imagine how great you felt when you first took ownership of that beautiful airplane and how crushed you were when this happened for such a stupid careless action.  Best of luck in your efforts to recover what is due you. 

Here is a photo of that New Mooney Ultra grin!

MVIMG_20190327_145150.jpg

• Like 3