So long

I sold my Mooney today. Ready move on past the Signature slog - still unresolved - never seen anything like that - life is too short!

All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OHAEDO said:

I sold my Mooney today. Ready move on past the Signature slog - still unresolved - never seen anything like that - life is too short!

All the best.

I’m sorry to hear it’s been hard and we wish you the best in whatever is next!

• Like 1

Omar, would you share what your plans are aviation-wise?  You got a pretty raw deal with 711PP, but I hope you are moving into another plane.

Thanks Nick. Very bad and avoidable situation. Signature doesn’t want to be accountable for their gross negligence. Simple as that. Can’t let that stand.

As to my plans - I am getting a TBM 910. Did SIMCOM and - curiously - can feel the long body Mooney DNA in it - so that’s the deal for me.

All the best. Will make sure to post once deal done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, OHAEDO said:

All the best.

I am have missed something.  Signature slog?

Just now, wcb said:

I am have missed something.  Signature slog?

Signature over torqued my front gear - plane has <15 hours.  Ferried it to Mooney - new everything from firewall forward. Basically a 7 month ordeal.  I've paid everything out of my own pocket.  Got my plane back.  Signature okayed to pay for all repairs - after lawyers and such - but balking at paying for hit on value and loss of use.  Even tho they're glaringly grossly negligent - we have a video of them using a huge tow bar on it.

It could;ve been fatal.  

That language in their hangar agreement was put in after 9/11 - who wants liability for a terrorist slamming a plane into the FBO.  Except they're using it to shield themselves when tHEY do the damage.  I can't let that stand.  They're insured for it and are being UBER D*CKS - but they're not wearing me down.  Trust me - they will pay and learn to train their staff.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Omar, you did get seriously dicked on that.  

I hope you came out alright on the sale.  I love your plane and saw it up but I already have one Acclaim and while I would love to have one available in the states I can't justify it.  Best of luck to you!

3 hours ago, OHAEDO said:

Thanks Nick. Very bad and avoidable situation. Signature doesn’t want to be accountable for their gross negligence. Simple as that. Can’t let that stand.

As to my plans - I am getting a TBM 910. Did SIMCOM and - curiously - can feel the long body Mooney DNA in it - so that’s the deal for me.

All the best. Will make sure to post once deal done.

Well - that's kind of fantastic and made my smile right away that you able to make lemonade out of these lemons.  A TBM910!  Not too shabby sir!
E

2 hours ago, OHAEDO said:

They're insured for it and are being UBER D*CKS - but they're not wearing me down.  Trust me - they will pay and learn to train their staff.

I don't doubt you, but TBH it would be even more sweet and karmic if they had to pay you out of pocket... You do deserve it. Congrats on the TBM!

Omar, you did get seriously dicked on that.  
I hope you came out alright on the sale.  I love your plane and saw it up but I already have one Acclaim and while I would love to have one available in the states I can't justify it.  Best of luck to you!

Thank you - they offered to pay 100% of repairs but I won’t release them from the pain and losses their grossly negligent actions created

• Like 1

Well - that's kind of fantastic and made my smile right away that you able to make lemonade out of these lemons.  A TBM910!  Not too shabby sir!
E

Thank you!!!