JPI EDM 900 installation

4 hours ago, MooneyTunes said:

I sent this shop a couple of emails yesterday and no response. Not sure if he's busy or failed  to check his email. Will try again next week.

FYI - I have gotten better response with shops if I just pick up the phone for the first call.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MooneyTunes said:

I sent this shop a couple of emails yesterday and no response. Not sure if he's busy or failed  to check his email. Will try again next week.

Just for a follow-up on this thread, I'm on the phone with the shop owner right now and he said he emailed you this morning and will have an estimate for you on Monday. 

My IA did an excellent job here at KSPG. 

http://skyaddictaviation.com/

image.thumb.jpeg.06732a4d1fe8cd47f8e9a3ae9f66d90c.jpeg

Nice and clean bundling and support. But personally I would want it spiral wrapped over the top and rear where it's just JPI harness to avoid chaffing. Those wires chafe easily.
Check out your rear silicone baffling - a lot of air cooling lost there where it's bent over and not making even contact with the upper cowling. There is a proper way to make slits to prevent that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, kortopates said:

Nice and clean bundling and support. But personally I would want it spiral wrapped over the top and rear where it's just JPI harness to avoid chaffing. Those wires chafe easily.
Check out your rear silicone baffling - a lot of air cooling lost there where it's bent over and not making even contact with the upper cowling. There is a proper way to make slits to prevent that.

Curious if you have a picture of this setup?

9 hours ago, kortopates said:

Sorry, cowling is on till hopefully end of August for annual.

No worries. I would like to have a reference pic when I do mine :)