Sold all items - Upgraded my panel. Available: King KX 155, KN 64, KA 134, KT 76A, KN 72; Brittain TC-100 w/BI805

Everything here served me well for the last 3 years until removed for a panel upgrade in August. No known issues other than those mentioned in the in the notes below.

Prefer to sell as a package, but will consider individual items. Make offer.

King KX 155 TSO Nav/Comm; P/N 069-1024-30; S/N 35273; 14V - SOLD

with tray and connector, with 4-way antenna splitter; Not sure why the left display looks darker in the photo...not noticeable during operation. No Glideslope.

King KN 64 DME; P/N 066-1088-00R2; S/N 8446-00; 14V SOLD

with tray and connector

King KA 134 TSO Audio Panel; P/N 071-2009-02; S/N 7068; 14V SOLD

with tray and connector

King KT 76A Transponder; P/N 066-1062-00; S/N44146; 14V - SOLD

with tray and connector

King KN 72 VOR / LOC Converter; P/N 066-4009-00; S/N 8141; 14V SOLD

with connector

Brittain TC-100-EVT; P/N 607-211-700; S/N 743126; 14V - SOLD

Includes BI805 control valve as pictured; with remote inverter, purchased used but never tested or installed; as-is

David Clark ISOCOM Intercom; P/N 18486 G-01; 0984094; 14V SOLD

with connector, faceplates and complete set of headphone/mic jacks

Ack Technologies A-30 Encoder; P/N A-30; S/N 81799; with Option/Mod  #3; 14V - SOLD

with connector

Narco MBT-12 Marker Beacon system; P/N MBT-12, 14V SOLD

with connectors, switches, volume knob and indicator lights

IMG-2314.JPG

IMG-2304.JPG

IMG-2308.JPG

IMG-2309.JPG

IMG-2310.JPG

IMG-2303.JPG

IMG-2312.JPG

IMG-2305.JPG

IMG-2313.JPG

Edited by SkyTrekker
item sold

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the poke, @carusoam!

Hi Ben, unfortunately I've sold everything in the listing. Looks like I failed to circle back and update the post. Will do that now.

Good luck on your search.  Seems like when I was selling, I checked on ebay to see what they were going for and I did see some activity on ebay. So if you have not already, you might check there, too.

• Like 1

• SkyTrekker changed the title to Sold all items - Upgraded my panel. Available: King KX 155, KN 64, KA 134, KT 76A, KN 72; Brittain TC-100 w/BI805
  • 2 weeks later...

What SkyTrekker, Samuel Jolly didn't mention is he reached out to me outside of this site and  sold me the David Clark Intercom last Sunday September 12 only a couple hours after I posted my request. He sold it to me for $200. He had me send me the money too him Pay pal friend to friend. I told him I needed it send UPS next day air and would be happy to pay additional for the expedited shipping. He said he would cover the shipping. He told me it was going to ship Monday September 13.  I asked him for tracking info and he deferred me to some other person whom he says handles his shipping. The guy didn't return phone calls or texts. Several days later the "shipping guy" tells me that i should have received it by now. I have since asked him several times for tracking with no response. I then asked Samuel for tracking and he keeps telling me its not his problem and he isn't responsible for the shipping. I really feel like I have been scammed 

17 hours ago, Bens Motorworks said:

Sounds like he was pretending to be you. 

Ben

Some advice would be to not post your email on the forums like that.  Next time message the user via the Messaging functions on the site so that you know you are working with the actual user and not an impersonator.  I removed your email from this topic for your protection.

• Thanks 1