Houston area - share ownership?

MarkW

Do you want to fly your airplane from your own hangar without the hassles of renting, but just can’t quite justify the full expense? That’s my situation. Or maybe you already own an aircraft, but don’t fly as much as you’d like because it just costs so much that it’s tough to swing. Maybe having a partner would help? Either way, let’s see if sharing the costs might make sense.

I’m a CFII/MEI with SEL/SES/MEL/MES privileges. I’d like to have access to an IFR-certified aircraft with a safe range of at least 600 nm or so. There are any number of efficient piston singles that will do the trick, and a vintage Mooney would be perfect for me. I’d prefer the aircraft be based around Houston. 

I’ve shared ownership before, and know that there are a variety of ways to make that work for all concerned. What works for you? Let’s talk...!

• Like 1