spec sheet for cutler hammer 6041h231

tony

Thanks Mike, I have that catalog and it’s not in there, hence the reason for my post. I was hoping Jose would have something. He seems to be a wealth of information.

That relay is obsolete. I can get a salvaged unit but I think instead of purchasing an almost 50 year part, I would rather go the 337 route and buy something new.

I know Piper and Beachcraft use a 6041h105 that I’m sure will work.  I just need the old spec sheet to prove it.

I had '48Q in the shop a few years ago, and they indicated that the h231 part had been superseded by h105, so they installed the h105.  They did this with only a logbook entry--I can't see any reason a 337 should be required.

I was able to get the drawing. I tried posting it here for others but for some reason the pdf wont upload.  If anyone wants it I can email it to them.  I'm going to install the h105 as a replacement instead of going the salvage route, just as Dan did.  It’s a 200 amp relay and a better part.  I ordered it and it should be here by Friday.  Mike I saw the one on ebay but I think I would prefer a new one.

• 9 years later...
On 9/20/2011 at 2:43 AM, tony said:

I was able to get the drawing. I tried posting it here for others but for some reason the pdf wont upload.  If anyone wants it I can email it to them.  I'm going to install the h105 as a replacement instead of going the salvage route, just as Dan did.  It’s a 200 amp relay and a better part.  I ordered it and it should be here by Friday.  Mike I saw the one on ebay but I think I would prefer a new one.

@tony Did the H105 work for you?

Just now, AerostarDriver said:

Just trying to make sure before I spend 250 dollars on what I hope to be a drop in replacement. 

Just pointing out the post is a decade old...but, looks like Tony was here back in October, so maybe he'll respond.

Good luck!

The Lamar Technologies STS-A12-PMA sold by Spruce is equivalent, and considerably lower cost.    I recently bought one that I don't need.   I'd sell it to you for the same amount I paid Spruce for it if you are interested. 

• 4 months later...