M20E Performance info needed

Good day gents:

I need to peek at the performance section of a 1966 or so M20E.  I checked the download section but couldn’t find the POH/Owners manual for that plane.  I need a plane for a twice monthly trip between Prescott Az and East Texas.  Found an E model I like but need T/O and climb info for 5000 ft elevation Prescott, and cruise numbers for 10,000 to 15,000 ft or thereabouts.

Thanks

Might want to call your local MSC and get a brand new copy of the most recent printing of the M20E POH...?

See if that is a viable method...

It is a worthwhile document to have and to hold... if you are going with the M20E...

About 100 pages, not very expensive...

PP thoughts only, not a CFI...

Best regards,

-a-

Happy to email you mine if you want to send me your email.  I have a 1966 M20E model and am based in Denver (KBJC).  I regularly fly in/out of high DA airports and over +12K mountain passes - not a problem at all in the Mooney - you don't even have to do anything right like you do in a lower-powered plane!  Let me know if you need it.

• Like 2

Hi @glafaille - we're up the hill from you, in Flag and Williams.  Flag is just about 7000' actual with density altitudes of 10k not being uncommon.  Our '66 E does just fine up here, so in the lowlands of Prescott you'll be in good shape. (Haha, JK...we love Prescott and my Mooney A&P actually lives in Prescott but has his shop at Williams KCMR.  He owns two Mooneys so he'd be a good maintenance option for you.)

My seats are out at the moment, as I just got it out of annual and am taking care of a few interior things.  And I'm swapping out the failed JPI EDM 700 for a 730.  But if you want to see an E now, or fly in a week or so, just let me know.

EDIT: because I'm dumb.  I saw your "commute from Prescott to East Texas" and presumed you lived in Prescott...then I saw your profile.  I'm not as close as I thought.  But if you're in AZ, you're still welcome to visit our E

Hi Ross!

Thanks for the kind words and info.  We will be moving to Prescott this Summer but I will still be doing some work in East Texas a couple of times per month.  Trying to avoid the airlines till this virus thing blows away.  I need an “inexpensive” way to get to work and back home.

I’ll send you a PM.

• Like 1

Happy to email you mine if you want to send me your email.  I have a 1966 M20E model and am based in Denver (KBJC).  I regularly fly in/out of high DA airports and over +12K mountain passes - not a problem at all in the Mooney - you don't even have to do anything right like you do in a lower-powered plane!  Let me know if you need it.

I also have a 66E. Could I PM you my email? Thanks!