FS: Precise Flight PulseLight 1210 $499

Greetings MoonerySpacers!

I am proud to announce that Gallagher Aviation is now a Precise Flight dealer of their popular PulseLite 1210 model. I installed this module in N11GG to allow me to pulse my Whelen LED landing and recognition lights as shown in the video below. The module was installed behind my instrument panel and a two way switch was installed (Off and Pulse) allowing me to keep my piano keys intact for the left and right, steady on. What's great about this module is that it allows you maximum flexibilty with setting it up to your desire. It comes with a three way switch (Off, Steady-On, and Pulse) or you can take a different route if you wish. Cost is $499 per unit plus shipping. Bundle it with Whelen LED lights I sell and they will ship for free with no sales tax outside the state of Ohio.

Precise Flight's patented Pulselite® technology is the only onboard solution to reduce costly birdstrikes to aircraft. Available and certified for a wide variety of aircraft, large and small, fixed wing and rotor, the Pulselite switch is designed to pulse your aircraft's existing lights.

Bird Strike Prevention
The Pulselite® System has been installed on more than 25,000 aircraft of all categories, including airline jets, business jets, general fixed wing aircraft and helicopters. The Pulselite® System serves two purposes - to reduce bird strikes and to increase aircraft recognition for collision avoidance with other aircraft. The Pulselite® System features patented TCAS integration to enhance the margin of safety. Precise Flight's Pulselite switches are installed on some of the world's safest airlines, including Qantas and Alaska Airlines. Research has shown that the planes equipped with the pulselite technology experience up to 60% fewer bird strikes, saving airlines millions of dollars annually, while increasing passenger safety.

Make Your Aircraft More Visible
The greatest benefit of the Pulselite system is found on commercial aircraft. In the air everyday, in all weather and conditions visibility is key to safety. Airlines that pulse their lights exhibit a lower occurrence of near miss events. Air Traffic Controllers and other pilots alike know that pulsing lights make an aircraft much more visible throughout all phases of taxiing and flight.

Cost Savings on Existing Aircraft Lighting
Because the Pulselite switch modulates your existing lights, it allows the filament and bulb to run at a lower temperature. The bulb retains full rated candle power; less heat, less stress, more visibility. It's a win-win situation. When using landing lights for visibility, you'll experience the highest visual benefit and save on bulb replacements and maintenance.

Capture.JPG

• 1 year later...