PIREP AGL Aviation

thomas1142

Just completed my third annual, first with AGL Aviation. 

WOW!!!  Should have been going here from the very start. Lynn and Tamara’s hospitality is second to none. They opened their home for us as if we were family. It took less than one evening with them to feel like part of their family. Lynn and Adrian are excellent cooks, conversation went well into the evenings, and we might have even gained a pound or two.

Now for the annual itself....WOW!!!  Being accustomed to USAF procedures of having the T.O./maintenance manual available while doing an inspection, I was certainly pleased when I saw the manual on my wing during the inspection. Let’s not forget the all important checklist, and for older UASF folks that remember SAC, know what I am talking about. 

Lynn and Nathen completed the annual in two days, took care of items I was not even aware needed taking care, and even put up with my constant questions on just about everything.

If you haven’t been to AGL Aviation I would highly recommend you give them a shot. I’m on the schedule for next year already.

Oh, got to see a P-51 and T-6 fly while there. 

EE4D9A97-3FF2-47E1-AC0F-EA4DD7F44BFA.jpeg

• Like 10

• 6 months later...

I’ll add my voice to this PIREP — Lynn and crew rigged my O2 today and did a fantastic job — flies like a new plane (maybe better). It always had a tendency to roll to the left, now it’s hands off straight and level. Given how far it was out of true I am hoping to get a few more knots in cruise. ;)

I also got to see a set of the magic rigging boards I’ve heard so much about -

I appreciated their care and attention to detail - 

All this a great group of people as well. @AGL Aviation Thank you!

37E27EE5-562B-4749-AA2E-0C871CBC484C.thumb.jpeg.39714e7537ddbb38c407e8b59b5cc670.jpeg

• Like 1