Anyone familiar with KJSV in Sallisaw, OK?

We're looking at a cross country and KJSV looks like a nice intermediate stop for a break: seems like a pretty area, long runway, cheap gas.  It's near Fort Smith which appears to be less favorable to GA but could be a fine alternate.  However, I can't get anyone on the phone or email at JSV?  Anyone know the current state of affairs there, circa May 2020?  

Thanks but it’s not necessary. I just wanted to make sure it was legit before I landed there. Not too long ago I landed somewhere looking for cheap gas and it was a mess: terrible runway conditions and a $75 fueling charge! I kept going. 

20 hours ago, The Other Red Baron said:

The people are nice at Ft. Smith but you're right it is not GA friendly. KRKR is a nice stop too but the fuel isn't as cheap as JSV.

Sallisaw and Poteau Do not have any food near by.   I have flown into Poteau many times, easy to get into and out, no radar coverage down low.