M20C panel improved. —>Encoder still for sale<— KLN 94(SOLD), MidCo Lateral CDI(SOLD)

I have a KLN 94 with tray, antenna and data loader port but no wiring harness. It would be a Slide in replacement for a KLN89B with color screen and IFR approach abilities. (SOLD).

I also have the CDI for it available. It is a Mid-Continent MD40-232L, lateral only no vertical needle. (SOLD)

i also have a Narco AR 850 blind encoder available if you don’t need ads-b out.

All worked fine when removed for WAAS & ADS-B UPGRADES.

Edited by AIREMATT
Sold KLN94, Sold CDI

Khedrei,

$1499 US$ + shipping method of your choice for all of it. I have a KLN94 Manual and maybe some other odds and ends I will throw in as I find them too. Make an offer on individual parts if interested.

Edited by AIREMATT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry Alan,

I haven’t gotten back to this thread for a while, and never got a notification email of your post.

If you are still interested in the MD40 how about $200. Had someone interested in the KLN94 too, but haven’t heard back yet.
Would take $750 for the KLN94.

• AIREMATT changed the title to M20C panel improved. KLN 94(SOLD), MidCo Lateral CDI & encoder for sale
  • 11 months later...
  • AIREMATT changed the title to M20C panel improved. —>Encoder still for sale<— KLN 94(SOLD), MidCo Lateral CDI(SOLD)