By vintage I assume you also mean "no welded on attach points" at the top of each front window pillar to accommodate the one point attachment.  It welded on the factory part for the installation but the aircraft was apart.  It would be tricky to do so with the windshield installed and the plane painted.

John Breda

Thanks for the images folks. I have the frame welded attach points. I'm just trying to get a feel for the options. Wasnt sure if people liked the Rosens and how well they folded up against the ceiling. Are the Lasar wiser-visers still available? The are out of stock on Lasar's webpage and I've seen comments in a couple locations implying they aren't producing them anymore.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, moontownMooney said:

The are out of stock on Lasar's webpage and I've seen comments in a couple locations implying they aren't producing them anymore.

You need to call LASAR. I think they get a want list and then make a batch.

I have the Rosen visors.  At first I thought they were too bid, however I store them against the ceiling, length-wise (parallel to the long axis of the plane) and they are not in the way.  

I was going to cut them down but left them alone.

John Breda