WAT PAR-36/PAR-46 Parmetheus Pro Landing Lights

If you're thinking upgrading your stock incandescent landing light or an older generation LED landing light consider the Whelen Aerospace Technologies (WAT) Parmetheus Pro LED landing light. It comes in a PAR-36 or PAR-46 with dual voltage so any particular light can support your 14V or 28V electrical system. It is nearly twice as bright as the WAT Parmetheus Plus brand and is one of the best bang-for-the buck lights out there. These lights were originally designed for turbine aircraft such as Kingairs, Citations, Challengers, Hawkers, etc. so the quality in design is much higher. That is exemplified with a heat sink on the front of the LED so it does not frost over in icing conditions (assuming it is exposed and not behind a lens). They carry an STC for all piston aircraft and come with a 5 year warranty.

The PAR-36 light has been one of my best selling lights. I often sell fellow BTers with nose bowl mounted lights and one on the nose gear a PAR-36 Parmetheus Pro landing light and a PAR-36 Parmetheus Plus taxi light (P36P2T for 28V and P36P1T for 14V).

You can order them off my website at http://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/whelen-aircraft-lighting.html

Please email me any questions or concerns you have at gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com.

Parmetheus_Pro.JPG

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...