WAT Orion 650 Wingtip LED Position/Strobe Lights

I have new Whelen Orion 650 LED wingtip position and strobe lights available for sale. They come in 14V and 28V with model numbers OR6501G and OR6501R for 14V lights (G = Green, R = Red), and OR6502G and OR6502R for 28V lamps. These are great for replacing old A650 incandescent position lights with a xenon strobe light. With the installation of the Orion 650 using your existing wiring, you remove old strobe power packs, which will save you weight and increase reliability with each unit. The LED light is much brighter and draws a lesser load on your electrical system. These are sealed lights so they can weather harsh conditions while sitting outside and they come with a 5 year warranty. All orders over $500 ship for free and if you do not live in the great state of Ohio, they are sales tax free. Consider upgrading your LED lights to these 

http://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/whelen-aircraft-lighting.html <--- Order here

gallagheraviationllc@gmail.com <--- Don't know what to get? Email me and I will help you out.