Loving my new Mooney t-shirt!

I just found this shirt at http://aircrafttshirts.com and ordered it last week.  It arrived yesterday and it's really nice...the shirt material feels good and the printing is sharp...I love it.  I am not in any way affiliated with the site, but I think the owner may be a stealth MSer.  Kudos to him and thanks for the shirt!

00100sPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200506150222608_COVER.jpg

• Like 7

Sometimes its the simple pleasures of life.

I DO LOVE that shirt!

You look very nice in that shirt but the picture of you in the shirt would look even nicer if 

-you were standing in front of an actual Mooney.

-there were a beer in your hand.

-you were wearing a Mooney hat.

-cool aviator sunglasses.

-A gorgeous "person of the opposite persuasion" were hanging off the arm not holding the beer.

-the other arm had a Mooney tattoo - common' man I mean how committed are you?

OK - OK - nuf silly-me aside - I'm buy a shirt just like you RIGHT NOW!  Love it! Which color is that?  That doesn't exactly look like either of the available colors, grey or royal blue.

Edited by aviatoreb
  • Haha 2

Okay, @aviatoreb, you made me spit coffee!   I'll work on all those things...  :D  In the meantime, it's grey...kind of a charcoal...but in the restaurant lighting (Edison bulbs) I do see that it looks pretty blue in the photo.  I see the bulbs also make my hair and beard look grey... oh, wait...

• Haha 2

Hey guys-I'm the one that makes the Mooney shirts and I thank you very much for your orders! The t-shirt business is really just a hobby for me that buys me a few gallons of 100LL for my beautiful '62 M20C!  I have a couple videos of me in the Mooney dogfighting a Glasiar on my YouTube channel called "Kitplane Enthusiast".

I also have a few other Mooney videos there too if you are interested.

I bought my Mooney exactly one year ago and so far I've added a GTX-335 with ADS-B,  a JPI engine monitor, new pucks, and I'm working on installing a new AirTex interior.

Thanks again fellow aviators!

IMG_6813.JPG

Edited by s10sakota
wrong picture format
  • Like 17

12 minutes ago, s10sakota said:

Hey guys-I'm the one that makes the Mooney shirts and I thank you very much for your orders! The t-shirt business is really just a hobby for me that buys me a few gallons of 100LL for my beautiful '62 M20C!  I have a couple videos of me in the Mooney dogfighting a Glasiar on my YouTube channel called "Kitplane Enthusiast".

I also have a few other Mooney videos there too if you are interested.

I bought my Mooney exactly one year ago and so far I've added a GTX-335 with ADS-B,  a JPI engine monitor, new pucks, and I'm working on installing a new AirTex interior.

Thanks again fellow aviators!

IMG_6813.JPG

A beauty indeed!! 

@s10sakota I think I connected it was you, as I'm a fan of your videos about your kitplane builds...and your (too few!) C videos.  I didn't connect the dots until I saw your "dogfight" video, though.  I appreciate your style on YouTube and I really appreciate that you've never jumped on MS saying, "hey, buy my stuff!"  The stealth, respectful approach is the best approach.

Now...make an E shirt and more Mooney videos!  :P

15 minutes ago, Ross Taylor said:

@s10sakota I think I connected it was you, as I'm a fan of your videos about your kitplane builds...and your (too few!) C videos.  I didn't connect the dots until I saw your "dogfight" video, though.  I appreciate your style on YouTube and I really appreciate that you've never jumped on MS saying, "hey, buy my stuff!"  The stealth, respectful approach is the best approach.

I second the E 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ross Taylor said:

C pilots rock!!

Gotta get me a shirt . . . . @s10sakota, got any option with a collar that Imcouod wear to work? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ross Taylor said:

Okay, @aviatoreb, you made me spit coffee!   I'll work on all those things...  :D  In the meantime, it's grey...kind of a charcoal...but in the restaurant lighting (Edison bulbs) I do see that it looks pretty blue in the photo.  I see the bulbs also make my hair and beard look grey... oh, wait...

Well better a gray beard than a blue beard in the blue lighting.

Grey beard - blue beard - doesn't matter.  Its why I don't have a beard.

OK!  I just ordered mine - Gray!  Plus I will need to order all the other stuff on my list.

E

• Like 1

Well better a gray beard than a blue beard in the blue lighting.
Grey beard - blue beard - doesn't matter.  Its why I don't have a beard.
OK!  I just ordered mine - Gray!  Plus I will need to order all the other stuff on my list.
E

Where can I get a cool Mooney hat to go with my brand new T-shirt? I need something better than my AOPA trucker hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

S10,

Nice shirts!

Fantastic videos!

Fuzzy memories...

Would it be possible to add a dogfight pic to your avatar?  The triplane would be good. :)

Add your hobby website to your signature line?

These are some subtle things some MSers do to improve my memory...

Best regards,

-a-

50 minutes ago, Ricky_231 said:

Where can I get a cool Mooney hat to go with my brand new T-shirt? I need something better than my AOPA trucker hat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I KNOW!  Right?!  I just bought the t-shirt.  Now I want to buy the hat! (No kidding).

...and the rest of the things on my list above...

10 hours ago, aviatoreb said:

I KNOW!  Right?!  I just bought the t-shirt.  Now I want to buy the hat! (No kidding).

...and the rest of the things on my list above...

This is the best I found on the interwebs: https://www.sportys.com/pilotshop/mooney-logo-cap-white.html

But I don't love it. Gonna keep looking...

• 4 weeks later...