Seatbelts with shoulder straps

I upgraded mine to the AmSafe automotive style a while back.   I still have the reel-type shoulder harnesses and know where they are and I *think* I have the lap belts, but will have to look in the hangar for them.

If nothing else the shoulder belts are available, and hopefully I have the lap belts, too.

• Like 1

I upgraded mine to the AmSafe automotive style a while back.   I still have the reel-type shoulder harnesses and know where they are and I *think* I have the lap belts, but will have to look in the hangar for them.
If nothing else the shoulder belts are available, and hopefully I have the lap belts, too.

Awesome let me know. Do you happen to have a link to the ones you upgraded to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Robert Hicks said:

Ok yea I saw those. Tryin to save a little scratch if possible.. Thanks! emoji482.png

Yeah, they're expensive.   I should be at the hangar tomorrow or Thursday and I'll see if I can find the lap belts.   If not I'll get a pic of just the shoulder harnesses, but they only need the usual metal button thing on the lap belt hardware in order to work.

• Like 1

Yeah, they're expensive.   I should be at the hangar tomorrow or Thursday and I'll see if I can find the lap belts.   If not I'll get a pic of just the shoulder harnesses, but they only need the usual metal button thing on the lap belt hardware in order to work.

Gotcha. If I could snag those shoulder belts I can shop around for the lap belts with the button thing on em. Prob end up spending more money for subpar quality but that’s how I roll.

• Like 1

@Robert Hicks If you end up needing to go new, the belts from Hooker Harness are much cheaper.  They have a price list buried on their website, but it's best to just call them and tell them what you are looking for.  Mine cost around $400 for both front seats, but if I had it to do over again, I would have added the inertia reel to the pilot side (+$175) and a pull tab on the passenger side (+$3).

1 hour ago, skydvrboy said:

@Robert Hicks If you end up needing to go new, the belts from Hooker Harness are much cheaper.  They have a price list buried on their website, but it's best to just call them and tell them what you are looking for.  Mine cost around $400 for both front seats, but if I had it to do over again, I would have added the inertia reel to the pilot side (+$175) and a pull tab on the passenger side (+$3).

Oh that’s a great idea. I did find a set but they aren’t the correct color. I may explore the Hooker option (haha) in the near future. Thank you.

• 1 year later...