WTB - 7 Antenna CI-156 or replacement CI-196 and some other items

WTB - 7 Antenna CI-156 or replacement CI-196 - or do you guys recommend another model?

Also need a replacement RAM air cable for my 1968 F Model

Also need to find a replacement circular vent for the top headliner (mine are cracking just by the slightest touch and possibly need a new headliner as well).

48 minutes ago, sdflysurf said:

WTB - 7 Antenna CI-156 or replacement CI-196 - or do you guys recommend another model?

Also need to find a replacement circular vent for the top headliner (mine are cracking just by the slightest touch and possibly need a new headliner as well).

I have the antenna and the vents.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sdflysurf said:

I have a CI-196 if you want to purchase

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, afward said:

I'm case anyone wants it, I have another that is in rough shape. If not, it's going out in the bin in a couple weeks. Was working when removed. Make an offer.

PXL_20201215_024213956.jpg

PXL_20201215_024157592.jpg

PXL_20201215_024149850.jpg

Some serious sanding will make it like brand new. The fiberglass under the 10 layers of paint is hard as hell.

• Like 1