PIREP - PJ Aircraft Services

FLYFST

Hello,

I sending this to express my thanks and appreciation for Phil Jimenez of PJ Aircraft Services.  If you need someone that knows, has owned and maintains Mooneys, and that you can trust to protect your interests, go talk to PJ.  When I moved to FL and asked around for a reputable Mooney shop I received many recommendations from MooneySpace.  PJ was among those with the strongest recommendations.  I took my J to PJ's shop for last year's annual, and learned first hand why PJ is so highly recommended by others, so I became a member of his fan club.  Fast forward to this this year, my J just came back from the annual with PJ, and once again he proved to be the expert want working on my airplane.  This time around I was expecting to deal with a difficult situation that might take weeks to months to resolve and cost many checkbook busting AMUs.  So in addition to his prompt and trustworthy maintenance service, PJ came through with an effective solution for a gratifyingly small fraction of what other reputable shops had projected for me. But he was not done yet.  When I arrived at KAVO last week to pick up my airplane and started feeling not well enough to fly safely, PJ again came through.  He managed to juggle the busy schedule of his shop to keep my J hangared until I could return, which was further delayed by the weather last week. I flew the airplane home this Monday, and decided I needed to write this note and say THANK YOU Phil!

Hank

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello 

I am looking at a Mooney M20E at La Belle airport (X14). Anyone live close to LaBelle airport that can meet with the owner and take a look at the logbook and snap few pics of the airplane. I am willing to pay for the service.

Does anyone have contact info for:  Phil Jimenez of PJ Aircraft Services

Indy,

As you can see in this thread.... Hank flyfst gave a great pirep regarding PJ...

PJ has an excellent following down in FL...

Getting a PPI done any machine is highly recommended...

sInce you are in NJ and headed south...

Don’t forget to have a look at this one for comparison...

This one qualifies as one of my personal favorites... we have known her for years...and her owner and family as well...

She is a forever plane... looks like she just left the factory... Last summer she flew across the country with a grand nephew...

Best regards,

-a-

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...