JPI 900 2950 SOLD

Sold Sold Sold

For sale I got a JPI900 for sale. Included is 7 CHT probes and 7 EGT probes, oil temp probe,
OAT, Fuel flow and manifold pressure and the warning light. 5 of the 7 CHT probes
are Gasket probes. The other 2 are bayonet probes, one of them being new still in package.
Of the 7 EGT probes included, one of them is also new, and one of them has the hose
clamp broken, but the probe itself still works fine. the reason
I'm selling it is because we now have a g3x EIS system, so this is no longer needed. setup for a
Mooney Ovation 3. If you want the tanis heater we can work something out. 2950 shipped. Buyer
pays paypal fee or you can do friends and family. text me at 949 267 8813 with any questions.

Nik

20200427_160945.jpg

John,

It may be helpful to update your avatar data to include a location and your Mooney model...

In the event that you have a turbo four, or a NA six... some extra sensors may or may not be helpful...

Best regards,

-a-

Just a quick note to anyone looking for the  JPI ,   I purchased a transponder from Nik after his panel update and it is in excellent condition and shipped,  properly packaged ,My dealings with him were as expected. This is a great group of people and I felt it only right to let any interested persons know . I don’t know the value of the unit , but if priced reasonably, I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase it , 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...