Hauling distancing necessities

Who says a Mooney wont haul very much.  This all fit in the baggage compartment. My wife had the whole back seat to herself. Landings are nice loaded like this with half flaps.

We traveled from our home in San Antonio to our vacation place at the coast and never got within fifty feet of another person. 

IMG_1244.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, McMooney said:

SMH, Ignore them, if it wasn't for this distancing thing i'd drink a Bud with you.  Guess i'll just have to settle for the NEWCASTLE in the fridge.

I kid, I kid.  There is NOTHING wrong with Bud Light.  It almost looks like a bottle of wine got snuck in there too.  

Guilty as charged on the Bud Lite.  Gonzo Gonzales, the cook at hunting camp, called it "romance beer". ___________ near water.  Pretty good on the boat on a hot day though.  Good observation on the wine--2 red one white.   I wont say the brand cause I know It wouldnt meet approval from their group. I dont pay over $10 a bottle. Hope all of you and your families are staying well.

• Haha 1

Hmmmmm,....

This must be the beer thread for established Mooney gentlemen aviators... :)

I like the Milk Stout Nitro from the Left Hand Brewing company...  Longmont, CO

https://lefthandbrewing.com/beers/milk-stout-nitro

Available at some of my favorite restaurants when open...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mooneyflyfast said:

Guilty as charged on the Bud Lite.  Gonzo Gonzales, the cook at hunting camp, called it "romance beer". ___________ near water.  Pretty good on the boat on a hot day though.  Good observation on the wine--2 red one white.   I wont say the brand cause I know It wouldnt meet approval from their group. I dont pay over $10 a bottle. Hope all of you and your families are staying well.

I fully approve of your cargo.  I hope you really enjoy the change of scenery.  It looks like a perfect use for the Mooney.  

18 hours ago, mooneyflyfast said:

I see that '14 Hands' wine box. No one here will call you on that, much. :):):)