Partnership

GaryP1007

• 7 months later...

Hey there, did you get any responses? How far would you be willing to drive to the plane? I'm mostly just curious but also planning to start a partnership or club and I'm near Melbourne. I just moved here in July from Denver and there I have a club with a C182 and an M20J. The model works great with 22-24 members and I'm going to replicate it here. 

However, I am also looking to get a business plane for myself. Mainly look at the Ovation but somewhat interested in a 252 as well. Bravo seems like a gas hog for these altitudes which is why I am interested in an Ovation. What makes you want a Bravo if you don't mind sharing?

Cheers,

Stig

On 4/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, GaryP1007 said:

Hello I am moving to the Boca Raton area in May. Looking for a Mooney partnership 231/252/Bravo. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stig try this...

This will alert the OP, that you are asking a question....

from the quote button below...

-a-

On 12/11/2020 at 2:49 PM, TheStig said:

Hey there, did you get any responses? How far would you be willing to drive to the plane? I'm mostly just curious but also planning to start a partnership or club and I'm near Melbourne. I just moved here in July from Denver and there I have a club with a C182 and an M20J. The model works great with 22-24 members and I'm going to replicate it here. 

However, I am also looking to get a business plane for myself. Mainly look at the Ovation but somewhat interested in a 252 as well. Bravo seems like a gas hog for these altitudes which is why I am interested in an Ovation. What makes you want a Bravo if you don't mind sharing?

Cheers,

Stig

Hi,

I ended up moving to Arizona and connected with a Mooney 231 owner out here.....all is good.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/23/2020 at 9:21 AM, TheStig said:

Glad to hear it worked out for you in AZ. Cheers,

Stig

Were you able to get a partnership formed (or join one)? I'm curious as my day job keeps me too busy to keep my plane flying regularly. Thinking about a partnership and exploring options. Would love to hear any experience (good or bad) you've had. Thanks!