Interior Plastics replacement

On 6/20/2020 at 4:08 AM, M20Doc said:

As Mooney owners are known to be a frugal bunch, they’ve been dubbed “cheap bastards”  There are many levels of CB to aspire toward, the highest level buys all his own parts, does all his own work and get his annual sign off for less than $500.00.

Clarence

Hey i resemble that remark. 
For some reason all the parts they show for my 76F are actually for a C model including the small clam shell rear window trim of the C. Cant seem to find actual M20F parts 

On 6/20/2020 at 4:17 AM, Hank said:

My least expensive annual was $850. We worked all weekend, 8-ish until 4-ish less lunch that I bought us. Had all inspection panels off when he arrived at my hangar, put them all back on after he left . . . .

Did he have to lube anything? The trick to a cheap annual is to have the mag timer already set up. Have the top plugs out to do the compression and have all the lubrication already done. Make sure he doesn’t need to lift a wrench. 
lay the wheel bearings out on a rag already cleaned for inspection? Put the cleaned and gapped plugs out in a care bottom up for inspection etc. 

On 6/22/2020 at 2:28 AM, MikeOH said:

De quoi parlez-vous? Je pensais qu'un vrai CB payé avec juste une caisse de bière:RÉ

Hummmm !... It's cheap at your home... Here, we have to pay in champagne !:wacko:

Edited by Raymond J