Summer Conference - Rescheduled

MrRodgers

Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds you all staying safe and healthy during this new Covid-19 normal we are all navigating in our daily lives.  I wanted to update you as to the status of the West Coast Mooney Club Summer Conference & Retreat that is scheduled for June 11-14 at the Sunriver Resort.

As some of you might know the Sunriver Resort recently announced that they were cancelling all operations through the middle of May 2020.  I have been communicating with the staff at Sunriver regularly during this time and based on those conversations I have needed to make some very tough decisions.  

After careful consideration regarding the comfort, health and safety of everyone in our club, our vendors and loyal sponsors, I have made the difficult decision to re-schedule the Summer Conference & Retreat till later in the summer.  I felt this was the best way to proceed during such an unprecedented global situation. 

I am very disappointed that we are unable to hold this event June 11th -14th as originally planned but I know that rescheduling the event is the right decision based on the information we have today.

Again, the event is NOT CANCELLED. 

The new conference reschedule dates are as follows:

West Coast Mooney Club Summer Conference & Retreat

August 20th - 23rd, 2020 (Thursday - Sunday) - Sunriver Resort, Oregon.

All current and paid attendee registrations will remain valid and all room rates for your confirmed lodging bookings will be honored and moved to the new dates.  If for any reason you cannot attend the Summer Conference on the new dates your paid registration fees will remain valid and be honored at any of our future multiple day conference events or gatherings.  

I sincerely hope that you can still join us on the new dates as the event is going to be a really great time for everyone to gather together in a beautiful location with our Mooney's.

Please respond to this email to confirm with me whether you will be joining the fun on the new dates in August. Once I have your confirmation for the new schedule I will make certain that your room reservations are reconfirmed for the new event dates.  

Thank you all again for your understanding of the need to make these adjustments, for being an active part of our organization and for your support of the West Coast Mooney Club.  I hope to see you all this Summer in August when I am sure we all will be safer and more comfortable gathering together. 

All the best,

Michael Rodgers

West Coast Mooney Club