Wheels for a 1989 J model

When I had a partner, we were having a spat and he threatened to fly the airplane away and sell it while I was on vacation. I put it on jacks and took one of the main wheels home and left a note on it that it had a flat and I would fix it when I got back.

I was wondering if you had a partner like me?

Don't get me started, He owed the corp tens of thousands of dollars and clamed he didn't owe anything because he never flew it.

17 hours ago, N201MKTurbo said:

When I had a partner, we were having a spat and he threatened to fly the airplane away and sell it while I was on vacation. I put it on jacks and took one of the main wheels home and left a note on it that it had a flat and I would fix it when I got back.

I was wondering if you had a partner like me?

Don't get me started, He owed the corp tens of thousands of dollars and clamed he didn't owe anything because he never flew it.

Hopefully there’s a well-written partnership agreement that spells out everything.

5 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

Hopefully there’s a well-written partnership agreement that spells out everything.

There was. He signed it, but then acted like it didn’t exist. 

In the end I bought him out. I had my brother in law (an attorney) drew up the papers to end the partnership. I gave him the document and a check for 1/2 the value of the plane minus what he owed the Corp. It wasn’t a very big check. He had a cow, said he was going to sue me. On my brothers advice I told him to go ahead. He came back the next day, signed the document and accepted the check.