Wiring diagram for ARC course indicator

Bart

At the beginning I greet everyone and wish you health for this hard time,

I would like to ask you for help. I found out that that my glide slope TKM MC60 doesn't work. I tested it according the installation manual and vertical guidance is broken.  Because this is my backup I don't want to spent much money to replace it. I ordered on Ebay ARC Course Indicator 43910-2100 Model IN-443BR, the problem is that I cannot find wiring diagram. If you have any experience with this device, I will really appreciate your help. I have an electrical background and I will install everything with my  A&P mechanic.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ARC-Course-Indicator-43910-2100-Model-IN-443BR/193383536630?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Bart

Bart,

Unfortunately I don't have a wiring diagram for you and don't quote me, but I think that ARC Indicator requires a converter, like a B-445A to work.

You might save yourself some money and sanity by just buying another used MC60. Looks like they're $350 shipped the eBay route and allows for 'make an offer'.

Another option is to see if someone will overhaul your gauge, though I suspect this will be as much as the used option.

You might also check with the used avionics supplier on MS...

Often he has knowledge of what goes with what and you might get what you are looking for or something better at a good price...

@Alan Fox has a interesting shelf that is always changing inventory...

Or did you really want and ARC for some reason?

Best regards,

-a-

Thank you guys for your advises. The only reason why I ordered it was price. I have a glide slope receiver KN75 and I thought that everything would work together. I don't want this MC60 anymore, I prefer regular glide slope indicator.

thank you